I ventured north from Portsmouth NH with my sister Chance today on what was guaranteed to be the perfect “Gill” adventure. We went to Stonewall Kitchens to take a cooking class titled Harvest Flavors with executive chef Kate Ellingwood… Stonewall does everything they try just about perfectly and the experience in their cooking school did nothing to tarnish that reputation.. Their display kitchen was ready for prime-time offering perfect up-close views of the chefs working area on 2 large screens for those who didn’t stake out a seat in the front rows and comfortable seating for all.
We had a terrific time learning, asking and eating these fine dishes. Thank you Chance it was a fabulous day!
- Kale and Citrus Salad with Fresh Ricotta in a Citrus Vinaigrette
- Roasted Cherry and Onion Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Pan Sauce
- Roasted Butternut Squash Lasagna with Delicate Sheets of Homemade Pasta Layered with Béchamel, Butternut Squash Filling and Sage
- Green Beans with Toasted Pecans
- Pear Tart with Mascarpone Cream and Candied Hazelnuts